So the Cubs lost again. Oh well. This was cool:
A few things:
- Those are some sweet throwbacks! 1945 (last World Series appearance for the Cubs, against the Tigers) and signaling the end of World War II as veterans were recognized Wednesday night.
- Chris Denorfia looks a lot like Ryan Dempster.
- Did you see the funky movement on Denorfia’s knuckleball?
- Gameday did actually record that as a knuckleball, Harry Pavlidis said it was a default but I dunno…
- Cubs still pounded out 7 runs so I’m not too worried going forward.
Gotta have fun, y’dig?