Welcome back to the new Dreamcast! In this episode, Andy joins us to talk some smack about the other teams in the division that aren’t the Chicago Cubs. Here’s the run down:
- Intro, also asking you to send in questions so Ben can send you some free bobbleheads;
- Andy and Rice talk about the National League Central division with the obvious division champion…because we’re biased;
- Oh look, we were sorta Nostradamus…
— Sporting News MLB (@SN_Baseball) March 31, 2017
- A bit about the new Wrigley Field plaza and their new event site
- Forgot to tell you that the Dreamcast song is by Rich D’Anna. Way to go, Rice, you idiot.
Thanks for listening!
Please send questions and comments to worldseriesdreaming at gmail dot com!
Support Rich’s song at iTunes!