This episode, with Anno and Andy not available due to Rice’s stupid schedule, good ol’ Dabynsky (follow him @dabynsky) came along to guest host. We also got Ryan Davis (@RyanQDavis) to hang out as well. This session was so big and long (huh huh huh) that we had to split it into two so you’re not overwhelmed by too much Dreamcast at once. Speak to a doctor if you Dreamcast for more than four hours (it’s not that long, I promise).
Topics du jour:
- The Cubs’ slump, which we’ve blogged about ad nauseum;
- What to do with Ian Happ?
- Around the league action with Ryan;
- We also talk about the whole thing with Homer Simpson being “inducted” into the Hall of Fame;
- Ending the show with a discussion of the ridiculous bean-brawl on Monday.
Thanks for listening!
SIDE A: Rice & Dabynsky
Side B: Rice & Ryan
Please send questions and comments to worldseriesdreaming at gmail dot com!
Support Rich’s song at iTunes!