In this edition of the Dreamcast, Anno had to do laundry while we recorded and Rice forgot to turn off his very loud fan, so we apologize in advance if you hear any loose change or strange noises that seem like we’re battling cyborg dragons.
- We talked a bit about the White House visit, in particular Albert Almora‘s very amusing (albeit inadvertent?) gesture;
- We mostly stuck to sports though.
- Addressing a bit of the Morongate scandal in the World Series Dreaming internet community, plus people simply not reading these days;
- Some random musings on Roberto Clemente and Sammy Sosa (we never stick to the plan);
- And of course, our thoughts on the aftermath of comments made by Miguel Montero.
- Amusingly, while we were recording, John Lackey pretty much did exactly what we thought he’d do. Le sigh.
Thanks for listening!
Please send questions and comments to worldseriesdreaming at gmail dot com!
Support Rich’s song at iTunes!