As we found out last time we did a Dreamcast, Rice isn’t so good flying solo, so we grabbed a guest while Anno is doing newlywed things and Andy tries to stop North Korea from being stupid. Thank goodness our good friend Crawly (you may remember him from the ring ceremony episode) was able to stop by and help host. Topics include:
- Baseball as an analogy to life itself
- Joe Maddon as a good teacher
- Injuries to Willson Contreras and Addison Russell and how the team can tread water until their return (also possible trades?)
- Crazy fans and their overreactions
- Just general goofiness with the Cubs
Thanks for listening!
Please send questions and comments to worldseriesdreaming at gmail dot com!
Support Rich’s song at iTunes!