Since the last time we hung out, the Cubs have opened up a slightly bigger NL Central lead, and will hopefully keep that going. Meanwhile, folks have been telling us to stick to sports, but with what’s going on in the nation these days, we kind of can’t, and sports teams and figures can’t either…which isn’t a bad thing.
- Rice and fellow teacher Dabynsky talk about their profession and philosophies
- What’s up with Justin Wilson?
- Thoughts on injuries and how the Cubs are managing
- Rice and son open up the July SportsCrate, which came in mid-August because of course it did
- Rice and Dabynsky talk about sticking to sports, freedom of speech, and how to reconcile history
- Ending on a high note, plus a subtle shout out to Sammy Sosa since this is #21
Thanks for listening!
Please send questions and comments to worldseriesdreaming at gmail dot com!
Support Rich’s song at iTunes!